- Liferafts +
- Recreational - ISO Commercial MED/SOLAS Rental Liferafts IBA MED/SOLAS Davit Launched MED/SOLAS Commercial USCG/SOLAS IBA USCG/SOLAS
- DALITE Signs and Tapes +
- Accommodation Signs Combination Signs IMO Signs Fire Control 2004+ Signs Fire Control Older Signs Evacuation Routing Signs Emergency Equipment Signs Fire Fighting Equip Signs Mandatory Signs Hazard Diamonds IMDG ISPS signs Safety Tapes, LLL, Retro-reflective Non-Skid Tapes Hazard Signs IMO Posters Mega Yachts
- AED +
- Philips Cardiac Science Powerheart Defibtech Lifeline Heartsine Samaritan Physio CR Plus Zoll Plus
ALCARES JACK-ARH Alk USCG/SOLAS/MED/TC Recessed light with red clip
Price: $19.00 each
Case (minimum order quantity) :1
Alcares - Water activated LED Life Jacket Light with "TEST/OFF" BUTTON.
The only SOLAS/USCG lifejacket light certified to use Alkaline batteries instead of standard Lithium, virtually eliminating hazards from fire or hazmat $$fees$$ for disposal.
With a height of only 18mm this light can easily fit into any lifejacket without hampering movement of lifejacket material. The extremely visible, high intensity LED strobe is further enhanced by a unique bubble dome (see video). It is automatically water activated plus switchable to off when wet through a manual on/off button. In dry mode the button works as a test button - when pressed the light flashes rapidly.
Red clip is designed to slip under the strap at the bottom of the lifejacket light cavity. When the light is clipped to the bracket you are assured a quick and permanent installation with no chance of inadvertent separation.
- - Smooth and rounded edges ensure lifejacket integrity.
- - Light intensity is well above the 0,75cd approved standard.
- - Size: 62mm x 44mm x 18mm (LxWxH)
- - Height dome: 9mm
- - Weight: 42g
- - Material: polycarbonate
- - Waterproof
- - Battery: Alcaline, 5 years storage life (store between -30°c and +65°c)
- - Operational life: minimum 8 hr.
- - Approvals: SOLAS MED 96/98/EC/USCG
There are no reviews for this product.