- Liferafts +
- Recreational - ISO Commercial MED/SOLAS Rental Liferafts IBA MED/SOLAS Davit Launched MED/SOLAS Commercial USCG/SOLAS IBA USCG/SOLAS
- DALITE Signs and Tapes +
- Accommodation Signs Combination Signs IMO Signs Fire Control 2004+ Signs Fire Control Older Signs Evacuation Routing Signs Emergency Equipment Signs Fire Fighting Equip Signs Mandatory Signs Hazard Diamonds IMDG ISPS signs Safety Tapes, LLL, Retro-reflective Non-Skid Tapes Hazard Signs IMO Posters Mega Yachts
- AED +
- Philips Cardiac Science Powerheart Defibtech Lifeline Heartsine Samaritan Physio CR Plus Zoll Plus
LIFEBUOY LIGHT ALCARES SOLAS/MED
Price: $129.00 each
Case (minimum order quantity) :1
NEW LIFEBUOY LIGHT FROM ALCARES BL-15H-ALK SOLAS/MED.
Water-activated Lifebuoy Light with flashing High-Intensity LED. Comes complete with sturdy bracket. and lanyard to be attached to lifebuoy. The Alcares Lifebuoy Light will turn on when submerged in water and automatically turn "off" when out of water. The light has a smart "test button" which creates a rapid flashes when pressed.
Advantages of other SOLAS/MED Lifebuoy Lights:
- Longer operational time, min 15 hours versus 2 for SOLAS/MED
- No Fire Hazard/No Disposal Cost/No Hazardous Lithium - Alkaline instead!
- Brighter thanks to the High-Intensity LED Flashing Light
- Shelf-Life: 5 years Alkaline / Sealed
- Water-activated and also a "test button"
- Flash rate: 51/flashes/minute at min 2 candela
- Operational Life: More than 15 hours
- Drop tested to 72 meters
- Size light: 210 mm X 96 mm
- Size bracket 110 mm X 110 mm X 130 mm
- Approved according to SOLAS MED 96/98/EC
The Alcares Lifebuoy Light is completely sealed and tamper free. The battery is a high performing alkaline type that requires no further service. The label clearly indicates manfacturing date and expiry date (5 years).
There are no reviews for this product.
There are no related products.