- Liferafts +
- Recreational - ISO Commercial MED/SOLAS Rental Liferafts IBA MED/SOLAS Davit Launched MED/SOLAS Commercial USCG/SOLAS IBA USCG/SOLAS
- DALITE Signs and Tapes +
- Accommodation Signs Combination Signs IMO Signs Fire Control 2004+ Signs Fire Control Older Signs Evacuation Routing Signs Emergency Equipment Signs Fire Fighting Equip Signs Mandatory Signs Hazard Diamonds IMDG ISPS signs Safety Tapes, LLL, Retro-reflective Non-Skid Tapes Hazard Signs IMO Posters Mega Yachts
- AED +
- Philips Cardiac Science Powerheart Defibtech Lifeline Heartsine Samaritan Physio CR Plus Zoll Plus
ALCARES LED LIFEJACKET LIGHT- USCG/SOLAS/MED/TC
Price: $19.00 each
Case (minimum order quantity) :50
Alcares - Water activated LED Life Jacket Light – USCG/SOLAS/MED/TC
The only USCG/SOLAS lifejacket light certified to use Alkaline batteries instead of standard Lithium; eliminating a potential fire hazard and the hazmat fees for disposal.
Approved according to SOLAS, MED, USCG, TC, AMSA, RS
The extremely visible, high intensity LED strobe is further enhanced by its unique bubble dome (see video). It is water activated with a manual off button. When dry, the button works as a “light test” feature.
- Exceeds the normal specifications of the 8 hr. requirement, typical 16 hours operational life
- Clip fits almost any lifejacket, up to 2" webbing for a low profile installation
- Unique night piercing strobe flash from a compact extended bubble dome
- Rounded edges to maintain integrity of inflatable lifejackets
- Very compact, thinnest design available (just ~1/4") with 360" bubble light dome
- 5 years shelf-life
- Polycarbonate case
- Size: 3.5 x 1.9 x .6 " (88 X 48 X 15MM) .....6" is at bulb dome. The body is only 1/4" thick
- Weight: 2.3 oz., 67 grams
- Non-Hazmat, non-lithium, alkaline battery - Safest Storage, non-hazardous disposal, easy shipping
There are no reviews for this product.