- Liferafts +
- Recreational - ISO Commercial MED/SOLAS Rental Liferafts IBA MED/SOLAS Davit Launched MED/SOLAS Commercial USCG/SOLAS IBA USCG/SOLAS
- DALITE Signs and Tapes +
- Accommodation Signs Combination Signs IMO Signs Fire Control 2004+ Signs Fire Control Older Signs Evacuation Routing Signs Emergency Equipment Signs Fire Fighting Equip Signs Mandatory Signs Hazard Diamonds IMDG ISPS signs Safety Tapes, LLL, Retro-reflective Non-Skid Tapes Hazard Signs IMO Posters Mega Yachts
- AED +
- Philips Cardiac Science Powerheart Defibtech Lifeline Heartsine Samaritan Physio CR Plus Zoll Plus
30" DECKBUOY 2.5 KG USCG/SOLAS/MED/TC by PALLET of 27
Price: $79.00 each
Case (minimum order quantity) :27
DECKBUOY 2.5 KG USCG/SOLAS/MED/TC purchased by the pallet of case of 3
The only "Deckbuoy®", it is used onboard commercial vessels, offshore installations and larger yachts. All Datrex rings are molded from high impact linear low-density polyethylene for superior life expectancy in the most severe environments. The becket/grab lines are replaceable.
- Approved Globally with retro reflective tape.
- Drop tested up to 50 meters
- Diameter 30"
- Weight 2.5 kg
- 3 buoys per case
- 9 case per pallet
- Case dimensions: 31 x 31 x 13 inches
- Case weight: 28 lbs
- Pallet dimensions: 43 x 48 x 65
- Pallet weight 252 lbs
USCG, Canadian Coast Guard and BV/MED approved.
Orange buoy USCG/SOLAS 50 METERS USCG Approval BV - SOLAS - MED TC Canada - Drop test report, 50 meters
There are no reviews for this product.