- Liferafts +
- Recreational - ISO Commercial MED/SOLAS Rental Liferafts IBA MED/SOLAS Davit Launched MED/SOLAS Commercial USCG/SOLAS IBA USCG/SOLAS
- DALITE Signs and Tapes +
- Accommodation Signs Combination Signs IMO Signs Fire Control 2004+ Signs Fire Control Older Signs Evacuation Routing Signs Emergency Equipment Signs Fire Fighting Equip Signs Mandatory Signs Hazard Diamonds IMDG ISPS signs Safety Tapes, LLL, Retro-reflective Non-Skid Tapes Hazard Signs IMO Posters Mega Yachts
- AED +
- Philips Cardiac Science Powerheart Defibtech Lifeline Heartsine Samaritan Physio CR Plus Zoll Plus
24" LIFERING, ORANGE WITH TAPE USCG/TC
Price: $59.00 each
Case (minimum order quantity) :3
24" orange buoy with retro-reflective tape for installation on commercial fishing vessels, yachts and other boats that are not required to carry the 30" buoys*.
USCG and Canadian Coast Guard approvals All Datrex rings are molded from high impact linear low-density polyethylene for superior life expectancy in the most severe environments. The encircling rope is replaceable. * From the CFR 46, Small Passenger Vessels (under 100 gross tons) " A vessel of more than 7.9 meters (26 feet) in length, but not more than 19.8 meters (65 feet), must carry a minimum of one life buoy of not less than 610 millimeters (24 inches) in diameter". " A vessel of more than 19.8 meters (65 feet) in length must carry a minimum of three life buoys of not less than 610 millimeters diameter (24 inches) in diameter.
- Approved North America, with retro reflective tape.
- Diameter 24"
- Weight 1.36 kg
- 3 buoys per case
- Case dimensions: 25 x 25 x 10 inches
- Case weight: 18 lbs
USCG Approved, Recognized and accepted by TC (Transport Canada).
There are no reviews for this product.