We are delighted to announce that Datrex, the manufacturer of emergency rations and distributor of safety products, is the first to achieve a perfect 100% ‘Profile Complete Score’ on ShipServ. This accomplishment signifies that they have fully optimised their profile, an excellent achievement, as the average score remains at 60%.
The ‘Profile Complete Score’ shows Member suppliers how complete their profile is on ShipServ Pages, the marine industry’s largest search engine.
The completeness of the profile is very important for suppliers because the algorithm that drives our search results draws on all data in the profile (as well as other things, like trading history on ShipServ).
The more complete the profile the more likely a supplier’s profile will be returned in the search results. So the better and more complete the profile, the greater the awareness the supplier obtains.
Suppliers with paid for Memberships get Premium (and not basic) profiles and so can put significantly more product and company information in their profiles, maximising exposure. For more information on a Premium listing, click here.
By achieving such a high score, Datrex has done all they can to improve and optimise their profile. For example, they have added many product categories, a PDF product brochure, have uploaded their catalogue and have obtained reviews from their customers.
To improve your Profile Complete Score, use one of the following methods below:
Option 1: Log in via ShipServ Pages
1. Log in using your ShipServ username and password. It is very important that you are logged in as a registered user and are connected to your company, as you will not be able to edit your profile if you are not connected. For instructions on how to do this, please click here.
2. On the top menu, click ‘ACCOUNT’.
3. Click ‘Company Profile’ and then click the ‘Update Company Profile’ button located under your Profile Complete Score.
4. From here click ‘Edit Listing’.
5. This will then allow you to update your company profile information including: contact information, supply categories, brands, ports, catalogs, media, memberships and certifications.
Option 2: Log in via SmartSupplier
If you have taken SmartSupplier as part of your ShipServ Supplier Membership, click on ‘Marketing’ when SmartSupplier is open. This will take you to the Self Service Tool where you can follow on from the above step number 4.
Whichever option you use, remember: the more information you choose to add into your Company Profile sections, the higher your profile complete score will be and the higher your company will be ranked in search listings, driving significantly better results for your company.