The Datrex Liberty Liferafts comply with ISO9650-1 standard (Type1, Group A), fully accepted by ISAF. All Datrex rafts come with a 12 year warranty when serviced at least every 3 years by an authorized Datrex service facility.
- Super Compact
- Approved according to ISAF ISO9650-1 (Type I, Group A)
- Easy access boarding ramp, ladder, and handholds
- High visibility- LED Exterior -and Interior Light
- Equipped with 4 integral water ballast bags
- 3-zone fully separated inflation chambers
- Rainwater collection
- SOLAS reflective strips across entire structure
Supplied with an emergency pack that meets minus 24hr specs:
- Two Ikaros Parachute Rocket Red/Commercial Grade – 1000 ft/40 sec at 30 kcd
- Three Ikaros Red Handflares/Commercial Grade – 60 sec at 15 kcd
- Signal Mirror
- Flashlight with spare batteries and bulb
- Repair Kit
- Survival Manual
- Fishing Kit
- 6 anti-seasickness tablets per person
- Sea sickness bags
- 0.5 liter per person Datrex emergency drinking water
- Optional grab bag for plus 24hr requirement for offshore sail racing
- All rafts are equipped with sea-anchor/line/swivel, Rescue Quoit with heaving line, Safety Knife, Internal and External high intensity LED lights.
- All Datrex life rafts come standard vacuum packed at the time of order for the freshest dates and are available in Valise or Fiberglass Container. Polished stainless steel cradle with lashing and Hydrostatic Release Unit (HRU) available as an option.