Made in multi-layer polyester oxford/PU with high thermal protection. The unique size with integrated adjustment system allows to perfectly adapt the fit to each build. Extended zipper for an easy and fast wearing. Service of SOLAS immersion suits have to be made by Authorized Service Stations every 3 years from production date, based on MSC/Circ.1114 rule and in accordance.
The new super compact Datrex non-insulated immersion suit, ideal for mega yachts with SOLAS/MED approval. Not U.S.C.G. Approved.
D. L. no. 95 of 04/04/2005 is a safety regulation laying down technical standards for ships intended solely for touristic charters, establishing that each unit have to be equipped with:
- An immersion suit for each person on board
- That is to say, in particular situations, an immersion suit for each component of the lifeboat (see Annex I of L.D. 95; chapter 9, paragraph 2.5.1)
- Immersion suits shall be used during the abandonment in case of emergency
- Immersion suits shall be SOLAS approved and in accordance with binding MED Directive (see references ITEM MED and 1.6)
- Immersion suits on board can be an ISOLATED type (made in neoprene) or a NOT ISOLATED type (light polyamide); both types are equivalent for the legislation in force and they depends exclusively by the type of sailing which is undertaken.
- Watertight adjustment system
- Reinforced booties
- Retro-reflective tape
- Adjustment bands fro arms
- Neoprene hood
- Includes carry/storage bag
- SOLAS / MED Approved