DATREX Trident 150 USCG Type V inflatable lifejacket/PFD is designed for comfort and continuous wear while near shore or offshore with an automatic and manual inflator mechanism with 35 lbs of buoyancy. Trident 150’s cover and hardware are designed for rugged use and harsh environments.
- US Coast Guard Approved Convertible Manually/Automatically inflated Type V PFD with Type II or Type III performance.
- Lightweight, Supper comfortable and less restrictive.
- Ideal for recreational boating, fishing, paddle boarding, sailing, and hunting.
- 33g CO2 cylinder for Halkey Roberts V90000 inflator.
- 1214MA Manual/Auto inflatable with back up oral inflation tube and safety whistle.
- Neoprene collar and mesh back for cool comfort.
- Bright yellow inflation cell with reflective tape for extra visibility.
- One size fit all.