Representing multiple years of development with field and end-user feedback the CEAN XT4-G2 provides the latest technology in helmet safety and comfort. The rescue version comes in high-visibility orange or yellow with pre-applied reflective stripping and optional user applied loop patches for temporarily attaching strobe lights, personal location beacons, etc. Helmet complies with safety standardANSI Z89 Type 1 Class C.
All components are corrosion resistant for use in marine environments. The outer shell is a modular polycarbonate & ABS blend that is UV and flame resistant with a polystyrene EIP liner for impact protection. One size fits all design incorporates an adjustable chin strap and utilizes the Simple-Fit-System (SFS) inside the helmet with rotary size adjuster for simple, quick and secure fitment. The SFS combined with closed cell foam pads, and two adjustable vents in the shell/liner ensures all day comfort.
- Rear goggle strap retainer.
- Detachable ear pads.
- Reflective markings preapplied.
- User applied loop patches included.
- Internal padding of non-water absorbing materials.
- Dual Adjustable Vents.
- Color: Hi-Vis Orange (Hi-Vis Yellow available by special order)
- Size: Universal, one size fits all
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Integrated SAR Communication System.
- Custom stenciling with your unit or agency name in reflective vinyl or standard non-reflective colors