The Classic 360 BLT is a slightly longer version of the CL 340 BLT. Only 8 inches longer, most of the length difference is in the distance between the helm and the bow locker. Allows for more comfortable seating for a 4th person when the removable seat/cushion is installed. Boat will run nicely with 2 people and a 25 hp Mercury EFI engine. Upgrading to a 25 hp will make for a VERY BRISK acceleration and ride. Still has the same deep V hull as the CL 340 BLT. Same large bow locker which will hold a long running 6 gallon fuel tank with underdeck supply hose.
- Length: 11’10”, Beam 5’8″
- Modular steering system with large underseat storage
- 30 hp capacity
- 5-6 person capacity, but comfortable seating for 4
- Only 530# with new Tohatsu 4 stroke EFI motor, fuel and battery
- Boat alone (no steering, no motor) available @ $3995.00
- Price with Tohatsu 25 hp….$12,695
- Our prices are FOB Seattle, Washington. They include incoming freight, our recommended dealer prep, river testing and complimentary fuel.