Alcares – Water activated LED Life Jacket Light with TEST/OFF BUTTON.
The only SOLAS/USCG lifejacket light certified to use Alkaline batteries instead of standard Lithium, virtually eliminating hazards from fire or hazmat $$fees$$ for disposal.
With a height of only 18mm this light can easily fit into any lifejacket without hampering movement of lifejacket material. The extremely visible, high intensity LED strobe is further enhanced by a unique bubble dome (see video). It is automatically water activated plus switchable to off when wet through a manual on/off button. In dry mode the button works as a test button – when pressed the light flashes rapidly.
Red clip is designed to slip under the strap at the bottom of the lifejacket light cavity. When the light is clipped to the bracket you are assured a quick and permanent installation with no chance of inadvertent separation.
– Smooth and rounded edges ensure lifejacket integrity.
– Light intensity is well above the 0,75cd approved standard.
– Size: 62mm x 44mm x 18mm (LxWxH)
– Height dome: 9mm
– Weight: 42g
– Material: polycarbonate
– Battery: Alcaline, 5 years storage life (store between -30c and +65c)
– Operational life: minimum 8 hr.
– Approvals: SOLAS MED 96/98/EC/USCG