SRL with Glass-filled Nylon Housing; 1 Connecting Carabiner and 1 Load-indicating Swivel Carabiner.
- Rugged construction for superior wear and reliability
- 3/16″ galvanized steel cable
- Load-indicating swivel carabiner clearly shows when a fall event has ocurred indicating the device should be removed
- Rugged, lightweight design. Full inertial brake mechanism
- Load-indicating swivel carabiner with 3,600 lb. gate
- Rated for one worker up to 310 lbs.
- Meets ANSI Z359.1-2007, ANSI A10.32 and applicable OSHA requirements.
OSHA: CFR1926.502, CFR1910.66
- Read, understand and follow all labels and instructions prior to use
- Inspect before each use
- Remove from service if there is evidence of damage or excessive wear
- Never attach a Shock Absorbing Lanyard to the front or side D-Rings