Web SRL; Glass-filled Nylon Housing; Dyneema Web; Connecting Carabiner; Load-indicating Swivel Carabiner.
- Over-molded alloy steel frame provides superior durability and light weight
- Dyneema® webbing has high strength and excellent resistance to cuts and abrasion
- Load-indicating swivel carabiner clearly shows when a fall event has ocurred indicating the device should be removed from service
- 20′ working length
- Dyneema web has high strength and resistance to abrasion and higher temperatures
- Reduces arrest forces to less than 900 lbs in overhead applications
- Lightweight nylon and glass housing with independent
- Tensile Strength: Min. 3,000 lbs.
- Max. Capacity: 310 lbs.
- Max. Freefall: 2 feet
- Average Arrest Force: Less than 900 lbs.
- Max. Arrest Distance: 36 inches
OSHA: CFR1926.502, CFR1910.66
ANSI: Z359.14‐2012 Class B SRD
- Read, understand and follow all labels and instructions prior to use
- Inspect before each use
- Remove from service if there is evidence of damage or excessive wear
- Never attach a Shock Absorbing Lanyard to the front or side D-Rings