SRL with Glass-filled Nylon Housing; 1 Connecting Carabiner and 1 Load-indicating Swivel Carabiner.
- Rugged construction for superior wear and reliability
- 3/16″ galvanized steel cable
- Load-indicating swivel carabiner clearly shows when a fall event has ocurred indicating the device should be removed
- Tensile Strength: Min. 3,000 lbs.Max.
- Capacity: 310 lbs.Max.
- Freefall: 24”Avg.
- Arrest Force: 916 lbs Max.
- Elongation: 29”
- ANSI: Class B
OSHA: CFR1926.502, CFR1910.66
ANSI: A10.32‐2004 Z359.14‐2012
- Read, understand and follow all labels and instructions prior to use
- Inspect before each use
- Remove from service if there is evidence of damage or excessive wear
- Never attach a Shock Absorbing Lanyard to the front or side D-Rings