SAFESEA E100G Cat I EPIRB with GPS and Auto-release hydrostatic housing
The onlyEPIRB with a 96hr minimum life, user serviceable battery
- Monitored by Cospas-Sarsat – Rapid worldwide response!
- 406 MHz / 121.5 Mhz (homing beacon)
- Integrated 50 channel GPS receiver – providing faster and more accurate position acquisition (typically within 30 seconds)
- High brightness LED Strobes
- Superb battery life – 96 hour operating time!
- Temperature range of -4F to +131F
- Intuitive operating controls protected by inadvertent activation
- Built-in test switch
- User replaceable non-hazardous battery!
- Integrated tether line
- Automatic Release Housing – Float Free
- Push and twist No tools change out of Hyrdrostatic release (required every 2yrs)
- Compact:11 1/2 x 7 3/4 x 5 inches,
- Nato Stock Number:5829-99-980-1734