SAFESEA E100G Cat II EPIRB with GPS TheonlyEPIRB with a 96hr minimum life, user serviceable battery
- Monitored by Cospas-Sarsat – Rapid worldwide response!
- 406 MHz / 121.5 Mhz (homing beacon)
- Integrated 50 channel GPS receiver – providing faster and more accurate position acquisition (typically within 30 seconds)
- High brightness LED Strobes
- Superb battery life – 96 hour operating time!
- Temperature range of -4F to +131F
- Easy release mounting bracket included
- Intuitive operating controls protected by inadvertent activation
- Built-in test switch
- User replaceable non-hazardous battery!
- Integrated tether line
- Compact: 4 x 4 3/4 x 8 inches, including the snap-in bracket
- FCC approved
- NATO Stock Number:5820-99-837-1825